The Board meets every two months. Members of the public and staff are welcome to attend the meetings to find out more about NHS Herefordshire and Worcestershire, progress and plans for the future.
Future meetings will be held online using Microsoft Teams. Members of the public are able to watch the meeting live on the ICS YouTube channel.
The Board will be meeting on the following dates:
- Friday 1 July 2022
- Wednesday 21 September 2022
- Wednesday 16 November 2022
- Wednesday 18 January 2023
- Wednesday 15 March 2023
- Wednesday 17 May 2023
- Wednesday 19 July 2023
- Wednesday 20 September 2023
- Wednesday 15 November 2023
- Wednesday 17 January 2024
- Wednesday 20 March 2024
All meetings will start at 9.30am.
Members of the public who wish to ask a question of the Board are asked to submit it at least two days before the date of the meeting so it can be considered. If there is any reason why the Board cannot deal with your question in the public meeting, for example because it relates to personal, confidential information, this will be discussed with you.
You can submit your question by:
- Emailing email@example.com
- Writing to NHS Herefordshire and Worcestershire, Kirkham House, John Comyn Drive, Perdiswell, WR3 7NS
In addition to responding to the question within the meeting, a written response will be published as part of the Minutes and made available on this website.